Our goal is to raise enough to be able to spend more than $550 per student enrolled every year, providing the programs and services that help make Green Lake Elementary so special. The funds raised by our PTA make many of our school programs possible, including:
Many ways to give
1. Set up a monthly recurring donation, or donate to a specific program or initiative
Donate with PayPal.
Use the notes to label any one-time donations (e.g. "staff appreciation").
Don't forget corporate matching: Our nonprofit ID tax number is 91-1442923.
2. Going shopping? Pick up some grocery gift cards <$50 for our families.
Cards worth $50 or under to Kroger, Target, Safeway, QFC, Fred Meyer, and other area stores are always in demand.
Send the cards to school with your student for drop-off in the main office, or drop them off yourself.
You can also purchase electronic gift cards anytime and send them directly to our Admin, Amy Carroll: email@example.com.
3. Earn money for the PTA while you shop.
- eScrip - sign up for www.escrip.com and your Safeway loyalty card earns points for our school.
- Office Depot - mention Green Lake Elementary at checkout and 5% of your purchase is donated to our school.
- Saturday, April 1
- Friday, April 7
- Monday, April 10
- Tuesday, April 11
- Wednesday, April 12
- Thursday, April 13
- Friday, April 14
- Wednesday, May 17